What kind of incentives can I earn as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
Stampin’ Up! offers so many benefits and incentives to demonstrators… here are a few:
- Minimum 20% discount off all orders as long as you are active.
- Access to the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website – packed with ideas, video trainings, webinars, techniques, tutorials and more.
- Access to StampinConnection.com – exclusive online community for demonstrators only.
- Free Trips! Every year you are eligible to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trips
- Free Catalogues every time they are released
- Free magazine – Receive our Stampin’ Success quarterly magazine – full of great tips & techniques!
- Pre-orders & Sneak Peeks – new sets before they’re available to anyone.
Who can join Stampin’ Up! ?
Joining is open to anyone in Australia aged 18 years and over.
I live in another State, can I still join your team?
Absolutely, I have team members throughout Australia and help is available to the entire team.
Do I need an ABN?
Whilst this is asked on the IDA (Independent Demonstrator Agreement), it is no longer a requirement.
What are the quarterly minimums required and when are the quarters?
The quarterly minimum required to stay an active demonstrator is $454. The quarters are Jan-March, April-June, July-September, and Oct-December.
- The quarter you join in is waived (a bit of breathing space to settle in)
- Your personal purchases count, plus any sales to friends/family/customers, etc all accumulate.
- If you ever don’t make quota, you are not penalised. You have a month’s grace to make quota (know as “pending”) or you simply go inactive, and become a customer again. There are no “penalties” and no lock in contracts.
Do I need to have parties and workshops?
Definitely not. Whether you join Stampin’ Up! for the discounts, or you want to build a business the choice is completely yours.
What do you get when you sign up?